Pages

7/05/2011

Welcome to Sleepys blog

Welcome to Sleepys: the Mattress Professionals. We thank you for stopping by.

We're proud to be America's number one mattress retailer. Choose from any of our vast selection – innerspring, foam mattresses, futons, latex, and box spring mattresses, all available for you to select from.

Also, you get to choose from the best lineup of quality mattress providers. Simmons, Serta, Sealy, Tempur-pedic, Sleep Options, Miralux and more.

Of course we have sales going all the time on different beddings and furniture. Please feel free to stop by any of our over 700 stores. We're ready to help you get a good night's sleep. So welcome, once again, to Sleepys!

5 comments:

  1. Glad I dropped by this site! It's very informative and have given me a lot of new learnings! More power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to have landed on this site! I really learned A LOT. I will definitely visit the nearest branch anytime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much with regard to giving me an update on this topic on your blog. Please understand that if a brand new post becomes available or if perhaps any variations occur with the current article, I would be considering reading more and learning how to make good using of those strategies you share. Thanks for your time and consideration of other individuals by making this web site available.
    Sleepys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleepys can help me to sleep better at night. I want to buy this mattress so that I will place in my bed. How much can I buy that?

    Sleepys Mattress Stores

    ReplyDelete
  5. useful blog! It tells how good sleepys on this product line up, and i gladly share the location of the store for you to visit. click here for the goodies.

    ReplyDelete