Pages

3/13/2012

Your Favorite Pillow

Okay, okay. I admit. I'm a sap. I have an absolute FAVORITE pillow. My wife and I own like, ten pillows, only 4 of which actually stay on the bed at any given time. But there's one that I always have to have. It's my... pillow of my dreams. And the worst part about it is, I don't even care what sheet is on it. I'll know which one it is, and as long as I have it, I can fall right asleep. I never wake up cranky unless it's without this pillow. My wife teases me to no end about it. But hey, she can have her... soft, fluffy things. I... am all about the contoured memory foam. And not just any of them. Just this one. If I knew where I had gotten it all those years ago I'd go and buy more. …... But I don't. This one in particular just fits my head and my angle of sleep perfectly.
So for today's blog, I want the comments section filled with descriptions of your favorite pillow.

1 comment:

  1. I see a Sleepys Warranty on this website and they offer a long time warranty on that mattress. So that if there is a problem on my item that I bought I can return it to that store.

    ReplyDelete